Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Zip-Lock Bag House.

I apologize that I don't know the official name of the piece. This was an art work installation by Karen Arzamendi, a student at the University of North Texas.


Shown is Karen inside her installation. at the UNT SOVA gallery in the art building. Denton, Texas

You could go inside and look around for hours. Unfortunately, it had to be disassembled from the gallery there, but luckily you can still go inside virtually and look at allthe weird small and interesting things in each bag.

To the UNT art students, I know what you're going through, and I feel your pain. I will shoot your work for crazy cheap, and in some cases free, especially for you guys in advertising design. Make sure to shoot me an email if you need pics related to your projects and I'll do the best I can to help out.


VIRTUAL TOUR

Click and drag over the image to move around in the space, you can also zoom in and out.

JUMP
More images of Karen's piece here.


-Jonny Carroll
Photographer

jdonut photography, LLC
Dallas Aerial Photography
We Make Virtual Tours
Denton Wedding Photography
UNT Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea. Way to go Karen for being innovated on such an interesting art piece! Awesome job photographing it Jonny. :)

Gary Payne said...

Got my iphone to blog thing working. After some procrastinating. I plan to use it to blog about games I shoot things like that. Sports is my focus this year.

Like this shoot of yours. Would have worked the photo a bit more and waited for those people to get into a better spot. Still i like the texture of the plastic. Often times it is photographs that make art like this have more meaning than seeing it in person.