Monday, September 22, 2008

Claire and Greg Engagement.

Sometimes you get a couple who knows exactly what they want, and that's great, because you can't go wrong. Then, other times you'll get a couple who will just leave it up to the photographer. In this case it was great, Claire and Greg were down for every idea I had, no matter how crazy. I really enjoyed this shoot.

Once on location they suggested a few ideas of course. Claire said she's always wanted some pictures with the christmas lights on the square.


I've duplicated this shot before. I love this tunnel at Eureka park.


(right). They put on UNT gear and jumped in the fountain. The whole shoot was like playtime. Good Stuff.


VIDEO



JUMP
see more pictures on my facebook gallery.


-Jonny Carroll
Photographer

jdonut photography, LLC
Dallas Aerial Photography
We Make Virtual Tours
Denton Wedding Photography
UNT Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these shots! The first one reminds me of the shot that you took of me and Jason with Jason in the background. My hair was even about the same length as Claire in that photo! I love the lights in that picture wrapped around that tree.

Great shoot, I'm glad it was fun! The pictures speak to that.

Unknown said...

hehe, if you've noticed, I continually steal ideas from past shoots. some of which involve you. like that picture and the guitar pics, etc. :)