Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More Aerial Work

I don't often post about aerial work, but figured it deserves an update, as it's been a large part of my work for the past month of September, flying 6 times and 1 coming this weekend.


This is the new swisher road bridge going over Lake Dallas in Lewisville, TX. I shot these for ATS drilling, and additionally sold the images to the overall construction company. good stuff.

Business is currently going good, but school seems to be stunting progress and things are starting to slow down again as a result of not committing enough time into it. I appreciate the opportunity to go to a university and all, but I'm ready to just have that degree and move on.


JUMP
more pics of the bridge


-Jonny Carroll
Photographer

jdonut photography, LLC
Dallas Aerial Photography
We Make Virtual Tours
Denton Wedding Photography
UNT Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be done with school soon enough and even though I know this sounds dumb, enjoy your time there while you can! :)

The pictures of the bridge are really cool. It amazes me the things that modern engineering can accomplish!

Thorpeland said...

Very cool man. I hadn't seen how that bridge was coming along. Dude your aerial photog biz is fascinating.