Monday, June 16, 2008

spontanious shoot w/ sarah

Sarah, my girlfriend over 2+ years, came over to bake a cake for my birthday and wearing a very cute outfit.


So naturally while the cake was in the oven, we killed some time with a mini photo-shoot.




This was just in my room and the wall behind her is an ugly light yellow. I have 3 blue gels stacks onto of the flash that's hitting the wall. Then I'm using an orange gel on the flash that's hitting her. I really didn't want a light yellow background.

With all the commissioned work and being so busy, these spontaneous shoots seem to become more and more rare.
It was fun, and the best part was.. cake! :)



JUMP
If you'd like to see pictures of the lovely cake we made and more pictures from the shoot here.


-Jonny Carroll
Photographer

jdonut photography, LLC
Denton Wedding Photography
We Make Virtual Tours
Dallas Aerial Photography
UNT Photography

No comments: