Monday, June 2, 2008

Heather Bridal Portraits

Another great shoot at the Botanical Gardens in Fort Worth


I chose this as the feature, because of the color, this is not my favorite from the shoot, In fact I didn't even post my favorite. There were so many great shots, so make sure to check out link in the JUMP to more photos.



Charlie Mcrae (phlezk.com) came along to assist with lighting and gear. Thanks Charlie. The photo below is credited to him


I love this picture. Looks like we're both having fun and comfortable with each other. She has/had a great smile the whole day.

VIDEO

Click here if video is not showing.

JUMP
Click HERE to see more pictures

-Jonny Carroll
Photographer

jdonut photography, LLC
Denton Wedding Photography
We Make Virtual Tours
Dallas Aerial Photography
UNT Photography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing, every time I see a new photoshoot by you, you've grown as a photographer. It's been so cool to see your skill level grow although you had a nice store of natural talent to begin with! I like the pictures of Heather - they look great!

So I finally made our wedding album (ha 2 years in the making) and I used blurb.com to do it. . . gotta say, I was pretty impressed with the quality and professionalism of the final product (not to mention it was only $110 for a hardcover 200 page full bleed book). Thought it would be a good program to make a cheap professional portfolio with. The pics you took for my bridal shoot and the pics you took from our wedding look awesome in the book. :)