Monday, May 12, 2008

Lorraine Sherrill Shoot

It felt like it had been just so long. I had only one shoot dead week and purposely none during finals week. And the dead week shoot was a bridal shoot, so I can't blog those till after the wedding in case the groom come across them. I apologize that I have not updated for so long. Finally had a shoot to upload!


I shot portraits for a friend of mine who is absolutely gorgeous this past thursday. Sarah assisted again. She's wonderful.


just one of my favs from the shoot.


To the left is really nice reflected light, the image on the right was one of my first times to play with gels. I think it turned out nicely. You can see the red light on the dirt.


Video Here:
http://animoto.com/play/9AyVInats8ARPY0IOKh7rg

JUMP
To see more photos from the shoot visit here
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2033135&l=89df6&id=194602817




-Jonny Carroll
Photographer

jdonut photography, LLC
Denton Wedding Photography
We Make Virtual Tours
Dallas Aerial Photography
UNT Photography
UNT Photo Club

No comments: