Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cat's Wedding

I was a guest at a wedding this weekend. It was a nice change to be able to sit and enjoy and feel no pressure. But don't get me wrong, I love to shoot. Congratulations to Cat, not just for finding happiness, but for being the first of our highschool group of friends to tie the knot. I caught the garter belt, so looks like I'll be next.


Shown is Sarah, Fup, and Chopper. All very important people in my life. Fup's also a photographer. Between the two of us, Sarah may have been a little shuttered out. I tried not to photograph too much. These are my two favorite shots. (Below)



All in all a good day. I'm happy for Cat. I'll be posting more weddings in the next few weeks, but posting as a photographer, not a guest. After all, this is a photo blog, what am I thinking posting personal stuff on here?


ps. Above is one of my best friends Nick. He was the Best Man/maid of honor. He did a great job, looked like a "baller" and had a funny toast. Props nick.

JUMP
Did you think that was it? There's about 50 more, fup and I started playing with the wireless flash at the reception for fun. To see more pics from her wedding, visit this facebook album link:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2033562&l=c8653&id=194602817


-Jonny Carroll
Photographer

jdonut photography, LLC
Denton Wedding Photography
We Make Virtual Tours
Denton Wedding Photography
UNT Photography
UNT Photo Club

No comments: