Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Double front cover.

Good day the other day for journalism.
For those of you who don't know, I'm shooting for the NT Daily this semester. I wanted to get my feet wet in a very important genre of photography that I had not pursued previously.

anyway...

I've been waiting all semester for the demolition crew to smash the wrecking ball into what once was Master's Hall on the UNT campus. They finally did during my 8am geography class, and my professor, (George Maxey, who is awesome by the way) saw it happening through the window, publically dismissed me, then brought my backpack down to me after class. Pretty cool.


Later that day, I came across a fire. I saw smoke rising and went to investigate, only to see some guy waving frantically. Turned out to be David Lucio, A NT Daily writer, along with arlinda another writer and a page designer.
Both stories made the front cover. :)


To see more photos from these events visit:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2031562&l=af37f&id=194602817

-Jonny Carroll
Photographer

jdonut photography, LLC
Denton Wedding Photography
We Make Virtual Tours
Denton Wedding Photography
UNT Photography
UNT Photo Club

No comments: