Sunday, April 20, 2008

animoto videos.

This site is pretty amazing. It makes videos for you, and uses a heck of a lot of AI to do so. You can play around and make unlimited free 30 second videos, or pay a small fee and make full length ones. I decided to make a full length for $3.

As most of you know, I'm a professional photographer, so to really test this site, I chose my smugmug album "family easter 2008", a collection of photos of my family hunting eggs. Potential for major bordom, but it wasn't. See for yourself!


for the RSS users: http://animoto.com/play/DXU0KNcCV82z7Tt7IMOITQ

not so bad huh?

Check it out. Animoto.com. They have a Referral program too!. If you sign up, use this code cxghzfwk to get $5 off the full service, and to get me three free months! 30 second videos are free!

again. $5 off with this code: cxghzfwk


-Jonny Carroll
Photographer

jdonut photography, LLC
Denton Wedding Photography
We Make Virtual Tours
Denton Wedding Photography
UNT Photography
UNT Photo Club

2 comments:

Joe said...

Hey Jonny,

I REALLY LOVE the song! Who is the artist that sang this song?? Is it Daddy's the Engine?? because I tried iTune and Amazon, they are nowhere to be found.....

Unknown said...

huh. Yep that's it. try buying it from animoto.com ...