Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mindy

Mindy and I made our way out to a really neat property for a portrait session. Mindy is a model, and a great one at that. This post has a pretty risque shot at the end, so proceed with caution.


The light coming through the door was just gorgeous. Mindy was great to position herself in the light. This was probably my favorite from the shoot.




She's a big black and white fan, so we had to take just a few. I was going for kid of an old pin-up feel to this shot.


This was our first pose / shots of the shoot. We tried the Texas thing, but it just wasn't her style. Still I liked the way this one turned out.


This was the photo I warned you about at the beginning of the post. Not too suggestive, but just a very presence filled photo. She rocked these shots for sure.


-Jonny Carroll
Photographer


Commercial Photography in DTX - Dallas, Texas


No comments: