Friday, May 15, 2009

Spring Break Snowboarding

I took a snowboarding road trip with three friends over spring break. Yes, that was March, but these photos were not on my top priority list. And waiting for the conclusion of the Dallas Mavs - Denver Nuggets NBA western conference semi-finals series... I wanted to hold off showing my love for the city and state. See some of the photos below.


Self-Timer photo. That me to the far left, then Ryan aka "Fup", Nick and David. Cadillac Ranch. Amarillo, TX


We drove and then hiked to the top of a Volcano in New Mexico. Breathtaking view.


Arrived in Denver. We stayed at Jennifer's house. A good friend from our high school days. This is Jaxson, her little boy.


We made our usual stop at the Original Chipotle in Denver. They gave us a tour. Here we are in the basement signing our names, with permission of course.


Fup on the slopes. We didn't pull the camera out too much while boarding. Shame on us.


We did however build a mini-ramp at night for a photo-op. This was a full group effort, but mostly by Ryan. haha.


It was a bad idea. really dark, really icy. Fup went down early, so I didn't get a chance to shoot him. This is me, photo by nick, with my makeshift strobe set up. We were happy enough to call it quits after this shot.


Fup did however get to show his skills for the camera on our way home via kick scooter.


In his hardcoreness, he then proceeded to break the scooter. Fup, you still owe me one! haha.


-Jonny Carroll
Photographer


Dallas, TX Texas Commercial Photography
Dallas Texas TX Aerial Photography
Real-estate 360 Virtual Tour production
Dallas, Denton Texas Wedding Photography
Denton Frisco Texas Portrait Photography

No comments: