Monday, May 25, 2009

Claire Bridals

Claire was wonderful to work with. The first picture was her choice for the large print at her wedding. Not a typical bridal, and I love it. I met Claire and Greg as guests at another wedding I was shooting last year. Then met with them in person, took their engagement photos, her bridals and their wedding this past month, I feel like we've become friends beyond just a client-photog relationship. Additionally, Claire's sister has become on of my good friends and will actually be a bridesmaid for Sarah in our wedding next month.










VIDEO:



-Jonny Carroll
Photographer


Dallas, TX texas Commercial Photography
Texas TX Aerial Photography
Real-estate 360 Virtual Tour production
Dallas, Frisco Texas Wedding Photography
Dallas Frisco Denton Texas Portrait Photographer

1 comment:

phlezk said...

Glad to see you upload all these!