Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jamie and Philip

Denton, TX
Faith Tabernacle Church


Tying the knot, naturally.


the ladies


The men.


I always love photos where you can see the behind the scenes. This photo is by Charlie, my second shooter/assistant, below is the photo I took.


"Scream, you're getting married"


VIDEO:


-Jonny Carroll
Photographer

PS: In other news, I graduate this week from the University of North Texas with a B.A.S. , age 22. I also majorly updated my wedding services and portfolio. Yes, I will continue to shoot as a full time career.

Dallas, TX Commercial Photographer
Texas TX Aerial Photographer
Real-estate 360 Virtual Tour production
Dallas, Denton Texas Wedding Photography
Dallas Frisco Texas Portrait Photographer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you're graduating!

Anonymous said...

Yay for everything! Love the wedding pictures and so excited that you're graduating (and getting married soon)!!