Monday, March 8, 2010

Swisher Bridge

Sorry for the lack of updates. Things are getting fast paced again. Hard to complain, but the blog does get put on the back-burner a bit when clients need their photos.

I got the privilege of taking these photos for Jensen Construction Company, who built the new toll bridge that runs over lake lewisville. What's neat about this, is with my new house location, I take this bridge quite frequently now.







I took pictures of this bridge while is was under construction for ATS Drilling. This company found me thought them, which was pretty neat.

The project was on hold for a little while, as they had engineering issue with the lights under the arc, but everything has been worked out now, and the night pictures are beautiful. They will be posted shortly.

A good job.

-Jonny Carroll
Photographer

Texas Aerial Photography
Dallas commercial photography

No comments: