Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Amber and Josh

Josh is in the military and stationed in Iraq. He came home for a little while and Amber jumped on the opportunity for a photo shoot. I shot their wedding back in December of last year, but because of his situation, they were not able to get engagement photos. This was kind of like their engagement shoot.



'



These photos were in Richardson at a park near Campbell and 75. A neat place that I had heard about, but never been to before. Sarah Carroll was my assistant and light holder. She did an excellent job.


VIDEO:



-Jonny Carroll
Photographer


Dallas, TX Commercial Photography
Dallas, Texas TX Aerial Photography
Real-estate 360 Virtual Tour production
Dallas, Denton Texas Wedding Photography
Dallas Frisco Texas Denton, TX Portrait Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the lighting in these shots! Good job!

Anonymous said...

I loved being your assistant! :)