Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Stephanie Smith and Sister

Here's a shoot I found that never was posted from earlier this year, January. January was a slow month for me. If I'm not shooting as much as I'd like, I'll call up a friend for and improv no charge shoot. It's good to stay fresh and creative and after all, photography is a job but also a passion, I want to be shooting. :)

Meet Stephanie. I worked with her on a film a few years back, she was one of the main characters and did a great job. When we planned a shoot, she decided to bring her sister along, so we snapped a few of her too.




You can't tell, but it was bitter cold, we made our way inside, to a storage unit of all places. I had helped chopper (my best friend) move that morning and discovered this place.



Here's the sister.


We then made our way to another indoor location. A house.




It was a fun day with good results. When I get some more time, I'll plan a couple more shoots like this, they're always fun.

-Jonny Carroll
Photographer


Dallas, TX Commercial Photography
Dallas, Texas TX Aerial Photography
Real-estate 360 Virtual Tour production
Dallas, Denton Texas Wedding Photography
Aubrey Frisco Texas Denton, TX Portrait Photography

No comments: