Saturday, June 13, 2009

Beth Maternity - Jude

Jason is my brother, Beth is my sister in law, and Jude will be my new nephew.
 
Jude is due any day now. Sarah, my fiance and I are currently in Austin right now, staying with them as it's the last time we can visit before our wedding, which is next weekend, the 20th.  

Beth is a big blogger. We got on the topic somehow and realized that I better make this post of her maternity session before it becomes out of date. Then, we somehow came to the conclusion, that Jude would not be born until I made this post. So here it is Jude... come on out while we're here so We can be here for it, and Jason can make it to the wedding.

For the record, my family is pretty much notorious for bad timing, so I'll go ahead and predict that Jude will be born June 20th, on our wedding date. 

Now, pictures: 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're the best Jonny! :)