Tuesday, April 21, 2009

RIP circuit city



I realize this is from quite a while back this year, old photos and old news, yet it's still quite a historic moment. I felt obligated to go out and capture this time of economic downturn. Maybe it's because I'm a techie, but this store was quite significant to me.

It's funny how a company with such a great reputation sinks to the point of screaming "going out of business" as something exciting, people dancing with signs on the street, almost as if they're proud. God forbid, if that happens to my business, I might make a blog post, quietly find another job, and probably be a little embarrassed.








-Jonny Carroll
Photographer

Dallas, TX Commercial Photographer
Texas TX Aerial Photographer
Real-estate 360 Virtual Tour production
Dallas, Denton Texas Wedding Photography
Dallas Frisco Texas Portrait Photographer

No comments: