Friday, October 3, 2008

Eisenbergs - BMX

made a random trip to Eisenbergs in Plano, TX the other day.

It was like a blast from the past. I used to ride here every week in high school. I rode and didn't hold back much, and man I was sore the day after. It's amazing how good my friends have become at BMX, and depressing almost. I used to hang with these guys. Now I'm an old man. Guss it's all relative as they could probably take just as good a of picture as me abck in early highschool.


Just to name some tricks, toboggan on left, turndown on right.

This is one of my old best friends. Jason Ramirez. I originally went to shoot just him, but after making him do 4 tailwhips back-to-back, he didn't want to ride for me anymore. haha.


JUMP
to see more pictures from my Eisenbergs trip, incluing picture of me!! visit my eisenbergs facebook album.


-Jonny Carroll
Photographer

jdonut photography, LLC
Dallas Aerial Photography
We Make Virtual Tours
Denton Wedding Photography
UNT Photography

No comments: